ar Galaxy fm ®: Les ratlles blanques de groc

Galaxy fm ®

Renaciendo el espíritu del sonido eterno™


lunes, agosto 14, 2006

Les ratlles blanques de groc

Meg White & Jack White

FOX confirmó a mtv.com que Jack y Meg White aparecerán en el capítulo "Jazzy and the Pussycats", en donde los músicos de Detroit conocen a Bart, luego que aparece en la tele un pequeño homenaje a su video "The Hardest Button to Button".

En el episodio que saldrá al aire el 17 de septiembre, Bart decide convertirse en baterista de
jazz para rivalizar con su hermana Lisa, quien es saxofonista, y luego de varios intentos y decepciones, el morrito se topa con The White Stripes.

En Galaxy fm Las Rayas Blancas son muy admirados y respetados; para ustedes dos de sus mp3 más populares.
Escolta ràdio, escolta Galaxy fm...

The white stripes - My doorbell


The white stripes - Hand springs

I took my girl to go bowling downtown at the red door after an argument I started cause I thought she didn't like me anymore I can't help it sometimes I feel pitiful and of course she's so young and beautiful I bought us two glasses of coke that's her favorite and I wanted to make up for earlier but I dropped her glass and it broke so I just gave my glass to her she laughed and so did I in our lane and then she went to a vending machine to buy a candy cane but right next to that was a boy I knew with a spring in his hand playing a country pinball machine called 'stand by your man' I saw him talk to her but I stayed in my lane and played my game steady and was thinking of a day when I'd be too old to throw a ball this heavy but I guess I'm young now so it's easier to knock 'em all down then I looked and saw her say to him 'you're really hittin' that ball around' and he's lookin' at her the way I did when I first met her I could see in his face white flowers and cups of coffee and love letters I was sorry to interrupt their game but I went and did it anyway I dropped my red bowling ball through the glass of his machine I said 'are you quick enough to hit this ball, mr. clean?' I was scared to lose her so I couldn't help being mean and that ended both of our games I said I was sorry but my girl left with him just the same I thought how much I hate when love makes me act this way I was bent over a broken pinball machine in a bowling alley and I threw it all away well isn't it all just a big game?

1 Comments:

At 15 agosto, 2006 09:44, Anonymous Anónimo said...

en la musica europea sobre todo en la inglesa existe un ingrediente diferente ???? que pasa con los americanos sera que ahora la lucha por vender mas y ser mas comerciales los ha llevado a producir cualquier cosa...???

no nos dejemos contaminar,... la musica es la musica cada uno tenemos nuestros gustos,... pero CLARO QUE EXISTE LA MUSICA BASURA...y que creen a veces esa es la que mas vende .

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home