ar Galaxy fm ®: That's a Cosby sweater

Galaxy fm ®

Renaciendo el espíritu del sonido eterno™


martes, diciembre 04, 2007

That's a Cosby sweater

El Diábolo
Bonitos los martes que ponemos a girar toda la música desenchufada de nuestros archivos, es el día acústico en Galaxy 94.3 fm Los Mochis radio, desde las 8:15 de la noche...


The Maccabees - Precious time (acoustic).mp3


Pound for pound and cheek to cheek Cheek paler than a lamp light Take me down to light the box and play super scalectrix And turn this Darkness into light, and I'll turn too bright Forget all the hype I'll need heart and I'll need courage We all need... Toe to toe, there's nowhere to go So I'm tiptoeing around it I held you down and I held my own and now I feel like I'm floating So turn to this head on and keep on keeping on You'll need heart and you'll need courage We all need time So let's make time... work for us Let's make time work for us Let's make time work for us Let's make time work for us Let's take our precious time about it let's take our precious time about it Let's take our precious time about it Let's take our precious time about it Don't you know, well god only knows. Is there somebody waiting' So you'll hold yourself up and you'll hold yourself in and then pray that you are growing And turn this darkness into light and I'll turn too bright Forget all the hype You'll need heart and I'll need courage We all need time So let's make time... work for us Let's make time work for us Let's make time work for us Let's make time work for us Let's take our precious time about it Let's take our precious time about it Let's take our precious time about it Let's take our precious time about it Let's take our precious time about it Let's take our precious time about it Let's take our precious time about You'll need heart and you'll need courage In these times ou'll need heart and you'll need courage in these times Because time can mean so much Are you still mine

Etiquetas: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 04 diciembre, 2007 12:00, Blogger Carlitos said...

el wii es la onda.

calorias van calorias vienen,... pero hoy es martes desenchufado y 2 x 1 en las pizzas.

saludos

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home