ar Galaxy fm ®: Aquí está Juanito

Galaxy fm ®

Renaciendo el espíritu del sonido eterno™


domingo, abril 22, 2007

Aquí está Juanito

Jack Nicholson

Voxtrot - Kid gloves.mp3

Listen to the sounds, they're ringing out around you These are the cries of the dying breed Politics of hate you'd never get around to Blood over brains that we never need I saw you in the back, studied and relaxed Fixed in the pose like a silent stone Serenity intact, it's the feeling that I lack Life in the floors of a stable home I can trace you on paper like a sketch of a smell You're a breath to the runner in contest In close to the nerve, but you rest so far away And I have to give it up someday Every time I close my eyes, I see you in front of me Pretending in a love like this I have no choice but to put you in back of me Don't cover my footsteps Dead weight all right, I know you're no good for me Dead weight all right, I know you're no righteous leader You're dead weight all right, that's fine You get your hands off me You have to touch me with kid gloves You have to touch me with kid gloves Buy me to the wind, you talk me out of standstill I never felt so alive at once Finger to the quick, yes I can feel your hand still Pressed to the drain of the common months Cheer me up, cheer me, up I'm a miserable fuck Cheer me up, cheer me, up I'm a tireless bore Cheer me up, cheer me, I'm invisibly stuck all in myself Yes I'm a vanity whore Because it's race and it's power at the center of life We are blind to the people who need us But you're the kind of person who could understand that fault And I hope to measure you someday Every time I close my eyes, I see you in front of me Pretending in a love like this I have no choice but to put you in back of me Don't cover my footsteps Dead weight all right, I know you're no good for me Dead weight all right, I know you're no righteous leader Dead weight all right, that's fine You get your hands off me You have to touch me with kid gloves You have to touch me with kid gloves Cheer me up, cheer me, up I'm a miserable fuck Cheer me up, cheer me, up I'm a tireless bore Cheer me up, cheer me, I'm invisibly stuck all in myself Yes I'm a vanity whore When you compromise yourself like that It's dedication So even on friendship Dead weight all right, I know you're no good for me Dead weight all right, I know you're no righteous leader Dead weight all right, that's fine, you get your hands off me You have to touch me with kid gloves You have to touch me with kid gloves

Etiquetas: , , ,