ar Galaxy fm ®: Swinging Belleville rendevouz

Galaxy fm ®

Renaciendo el espíritu del sonido eterno™


domingo, abril 15, 2007

Swinging Belleville rendevouz

Grey Wolf

Patrick Wolf - The magic position.mp3

So let the people talk It's Monday morning walk Right past the fabulous mess we're in It's gonna be a beautiful day So do the bluebirds sing As I take your hand And you take my kiss And I take the world 'Cause out of all the people I've known The places I've been The songs that I have sung The wonders I've seen Now that the dreams are all coming true Who is the one that leads me on through It's you Who puts me in the magic position, darling now You put me in the magic position To live, to learn, to love in the major key And I know how you've hurt And been dragged through the dirt But c'mon get back up It's the time to live So give your love to me I'm gonna keep it carefully Deep in the treasure chest below my breast 'Cause out of all the people I've known The places I've been The songs that I have sung The wonders I've seen Now that the dreams are all coming true Who is the one that leads me on through It's you Who puts me in the magic position, darling now You put me in the magic position, darling now Let me put you in the magic position, darling 'Cause I'm singing in the, the major key Let me put you in the major key


Darth Vader reads a newspaper

Etiquetas: , ,