ar Galaxy fm ®: I'll bleed to death in front of you

Galaxy fm ®

Renaciendo el espíritu del sonido eterno™


jueves, noviembre 02, 2006

I'll bleed to death in front of you

Ben Kweller
Su nombre es Ben Kweller. Nació en San Francisco, California el 16 de junio de 1981. Creció en Greenville, Texas. Su padre le enseñó a tocar la batería a sus siete años. Escribió su primera canción de piano a los nueve. Tuvo su primera guitarra como regalo cuando cumplió once, una Fender Stratocaster roja hecha en México. Rápido después de aprender a tocarla formó las bandas Mirage, Fox Glove y Digitalis. Cuando eran adolecentes, John Kent y él armaron el grupo Radish. Eventualmente dejaron la preparatoria para dedicarse permanentemente al rock and roll...


El 19 de septiembre de este año, estrenó su tercer album de estudio de nombre Ben Kweller; llamó la atención de Willy Van Gool y él se llevó una copia a Bélgica hecha desde los estudios de programación de Galaxy 94.3 fm...

Vamos a compartir ahora dos canciones en mp3 del señor Kweller, una de su disco debut del 2002 Sha Sha y otra muy buena de su último disco mencionado...

Ben Kweller - I gotta move.mp3

Ben Kweller - Commerce, TX.mp3

I gotta move, While the streets ahead are sunny Fall in love with some honey. Oohh mama, I gotta move. I just can't sit still, In this small town, There's nothin' more here I hit the ceiling, So in the morning I'll hit the highway. Ooohh, I just can't stay I gotta move, While the streets ahead are sunny Fall in love with some honey. Oohh mama, I gotta move. It's time I broke out into the open, You know I'll settle down again some day, I need some new land, and form a rock band. Oohh, I just can't stay. I gotta move, While the streets ahead are sunny, Fall in love with some honey. Oohh mama, I gotta move. And when you wake up and I'm not around you, My eyes will be racing into the sun, I run, yeah I run, And all the people start to bring me down yeah, I need new atmosphere to pick me up, Roxxane, understand?, yeah,yeah,yeah, Oohh, I'm on my way. I gotta move, While the streets ahead are sunny, Fall in love with some honey. Oohh mama, I gotta move. Whoa, I gotta move, While my futures bright and sunny, Make some noise and make some money, Oohh mama, I gotta move. Whoa, I gotta move, Whoa, I gotta move, Whoa, I gotta move, Oohh mama, I gotta move

Etiquetas: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 03 noviembre, 2006 10:22, Anonymous Anónimo said...

nunca digas nunca...


AVECES HAY QUE HACERCE EL WEY

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home