ar Galaxy fm ®: El fin del fin de lo feo

Galaxy fm ®

Renaciendo el espíritu del sonido eterno™


jueves, febrero 22, 2007

El fin del fin de lo feo

Sonic Youth

Sonic Youth - Sugar Kane.mp3

you're perfect in the way, a perfect end today you're burning out their lights, and burning in their eyes I love you Sugar Kane, a-comin' from the rain oh kiss me like a frog, and turn me into flame I love you all the time, I need you 8 to 9 and I can stay all night, yr body shining and I know there's something down there sugar soul back to the cross a twisted lane there something down there sugar kane I'm back again in love, I'm back again a dove where'd you get your light, your smilin' sugar life another lovers day, another cracked up night every night I say, the light is coming and I know there's something down there sugar cone back to the cross a twisted lane there's something down there sugar kane hey angel come and play, and fly me away a stroll along the beach, until you're out of time I love you sugar kane, a crack into the dream I love you sugar kane, I love you sugar kane I love you sugar kane, I love you sugar kane I love you sugar kane, I love you sugar

Etiquetas: , , ,